Development and Creation of a Database, Project Website, and Logo
The Landesmuseum Hannover was tasked with creating a project website as well as a database for the joint project "Provenienzforschung in außereuropäischen Sammlungen und der Ethnologie in Niedersachsen" (PAESE, English: Provenance Research in Non-European Collections and Ethnography in Lower Saxony). DRIVE was happy to help!
The page and database had several goals:
- presenting the project to the public
- organize and coordinate the acitivites of several partners and sub-projects
- documenting the project results internally as well as publically
We are proud of having supported this important project with the following services:
- design and development of the project website "PAESE"
- logo design for PAESE
- development of a webbased database, including upload of media (several different types), data import out of different systems, implementation of keywords plus search, and export options
Check out the result here: www.postcolonial-provenance-research.com
You need a complex database?
Get in touch! Reach us at pole-position[at]drive.eu.