DRIVE Software Development: New Technologies. Better Solutions.
Our mission is to make use of the best technology – while, at the same time, continuing to progress and find even better solutions. The basis for this is the precise analysis of the requirements and parameters involved.
Below we provide you with an overview of the methods and tools of IT and of software development at DRIVE.
DRIVE app development for iOS, Android
DRIVE devises, designs and develops applications as native or hybrid apps for iOS, Android, for smartphones and tablets of every size.
Examples and references
DRIVE has designed and developped apps for various markets and requirements.
- Construction machines
DRIVE Quality Management: Continuous Improvement
By making steady, incremental improvements, we are constantly optimizing our development processes. This is an integral part of the quality management system we use. The aim is to permanently enhance and progressively safeguard the quality of our work. Our instruments:
- Use of version control systems: GIT
- Automated deployment with well-defined deployment pipelines for testing, code analysis, performance tests
- Standard unit testing
- External Testing
- Continuous professional development
Hosting and Server maintenance
We take care of the hosting and maintenance of your server and systems. To host the systems, shops and sites, we work closely with well-known providers. They are able to choose from a variety of solutions that we put together and recommend in line with your requirements.
- Web hosting packages on DRIVE servers at a well-known business hosting partner at their secure data processing center
- Web hosting package with your external provider
- Individual hosting solution on your own server system, with a well-known business hosting partner at their secure data processing center with:
- Minimal set-up, security and performance gain by reducing the server’s services to the requisite web, database and mail clusters, proxy and memcached servers, management of firewalls
- Backup systems, to reduce the risk of data loss
- 24/7 monitoring service: We are happy to attend to your application outside of normal business hours, as an add-on to the out-and-out system service from the hosting provider
- Maintenance and administration of the servers and web hosting packages, with ongoing monitoring as well as server and software updates
Would you like to know more? Contact us!
Your contact persons are Stephan Probst and Claas Beuke: pole-position[at]drive.eu. We look forward to you.