Communication tools for Hannover Medical School
Promoting research. Transferring knowledge. Accompany progress. Since 1965, Hannover Medical School (MHH) has been dedicated to these three principles as a teaching hospital in the heart of Hannover. With its multitude of specialties, the university hospital focuses on a balance between medical care, teaching and research.
An important factor in these three tasks is communication. Whether it is internal newsletters and presentations, important documents and the website for external communication or documents for lectures, excellent communication always conveys professionalism, expertise and security. In order to highlight the quality of the university also within internal and external communication, DRIVE has designed and implemented various communication tools for the staff unit Research Promotion, Knowledge and Technology Transfer (FWT2) of the MHH as part of the brand and communication concept. Through the new communication tools, the expertise of the MHH and its students and staff is now also highlighted in communication from the very first moment!
- Creation of professional PowerPoint templates with slide design in the MHH color scheme and logo
- Design of two roll-ups with logo and text
- Design of a DIN long card in landscape format for handwritten invitations and notes
- Design of two product flyers
- Conceptual design of a storyline including briefing for an introduction video of the FWT2
- Redesign and content revision of the staff unit's website
- Development of a newsletter master for regular, internal news of the department
Website link: mhh.de/fwt2