Revision websites of four rehabilitation clinics
Do you need rehabilitation? For that, there are different specialized rehabilitation clinics, whose purpose is to make you fit again. But which rehabilitation clinic suits best to your discomfort? How do you receive preferably fast, intuitive, and clear all needed information? Well, as you probably know, websites easy to find are very helpful, which then also exhibit a well thought out structure and last but not least, a modern design. DRIVE contributed to the rehabilitation centers Bad Pyrmont, Bad Eilsen, Oberharz and to the rehabilitation clinic Teutoburger Wald, all being sponsored by the Deutsche Rentenversicherung Braunschweig-Hannover.
The websites had to receive a modern layout, design, and content management system, all being bundled in one CMS system. Through the use of a corresponding corporate design, the websites should show that they belong together, which increases the recognition value. With the help of high-quality and appropriate topic illustrations, the users get a good feeling and receive the website appealingly. Moreover, the right choice of illustrations helps to orientate on the specific site. The content of the sites represents the strengths and qualities of the clinics and hence, convinces the users.
To keep things short: A stringent structural and design concept has been implemented so that the rehabilitation centers can be happy with new websites. By the way, we are, too!
- Conception, structuring and development of content of the websites
- Development of a consistent design concept
- Constructions of a single CMS-surrounding for all four websites
- Technical implementation of all features
- Takover of texts and illustrations into the new system
- Carrying out TYPO3 schoolings
- Carrying out self-concepted photo shootings at the rehabilitation centers on site
- Additionally design of new flyers for patients, doctors and social services
- Hosting & support