DRIVE Know how – Keep moving!
DRIVE is strictly no parking. We don’t hang around, but continue to develop: technologically, creatively, intrinsically and conceptually. Which is why we attach great importance to continuing education.
Continuing professional education at DRIVE
Professional development is of particular importance to us. We attend seminars, conferences and events and collaborate closely with external experts and consultants. Moreover we run our own professional development projects researching into and testing new problem-solving approaches with regard to their suitability for practical use.
- In-house seminars from internal and external lecturers
- External seminars and congresses
- External education programs with diploma
- DRIVE myProject program: We formulate individual development, education or research projects to try out new technologies or approaches and test them for their suitability in practice.
Training at DRIVE
Training at DRIVE is demanding, yet we do everything so that graduating DRIVE trainees will obtain good final grades and be up to speed at the end of their course.
- IT specialists in application development
- IT specialist in network integration
- Media designers
- Management assistants for marketing & communication
- Practical input of the integrated degree program of Computer Sciences for Business at the FHDW University of Applied
We exceed our knowledge continously using an internal knowledgemanagement system: together, digital, structured.
- Intensive documentation
- Fast information
- Flexible communication
- Common enlargement of knowledge basis